Skip to main content

A MOTHER'S LOVE



Her suffering unbearable
Her pain unendurable
But a smile perennial,
Hid her tears. 
Though her heart wept; Not for her,
For the little one inside!



Hospitalized
With malaria, they said.
All feared for her
But her fear, 
For the little one inside!

Prescribed an antidote
Of power to cure
But could cost more
Her baby's life!


"That might kill your baby"
The words that echoed and grew harder
Should she care for the cure?
Even she dies, she didn't give it a damn.
Tore the prescription into pieces
A life without the baby,
Is not life at all!

Days that no one had
And no one should have.
Tearful prayers filled,
the months in hospital.

Rear a great silence,
Her hero wiped my tears;
"Your Amma suffered a lot for you.
She loves you, 
Take care of her,my Son."  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DARKENED WORLD

Dazed by the darkness  That engulfed me. Puzzled and confused, Often pondered and wondered About the World around me. Man become mechanical,  In this technical jungle, Violence,Murder & Corruption Make the headlines. Brotherly Love all forsaken. Relationships severed, Running after money! Corruption  that sprouts around Sucks every ray of light enters this world, Oh God its plunging man Further  And further into darkness. Amidst this darkness, I can see Faint flashes of light The mercy of few dedicated souls Bringing a ray of hope. Raise your voice against  Never dying Corruption. But be d are to answer , Am I part of Corruption....???

SHE IS MINE

She adorns a cute face Eternal beauty her smile. Calm & Cool living soul. She loves me more than anyone I'm her best buddy. Her two black pools Always take care of me. Her shoulder are my tower of strength, Buried are my worries in her soothing voice Ensures my head stands high at all the times  I'm the hero of her dreams Luckily  in life too. We do fight,  But it can't last long. A tear drop in my eyes, She would rush to me in no time, Through any crowd to wipe it off. Never experienced life's darkness, She is my ray of light. She guides me and Makes my life worth living. Her love can never equalize t o anything. "Her Love for her Love  Sometimes I call her by name, Or I call her  "AMMA". I'm her forever buddy, She is mine.